Monday 26 November 2012

Evaluation Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main product
and ancillary texts?


I believe that I have successfully created a brand image for the artist with the use of the video, magazine advertisement and digi pak.
I achieved this by maintaining various links between the pieces throughout their development.

Both the digi pak and the magazine advertisement contain images of the artist. This is the image I would continue with as I feel it fits into the bands own image, as a group without the constraints of monetisation; an aspect of the music industry which usually causes the main imagery of an artist to be branded goods which they are paid to endorse.


The style of the font is also the same on both the digi pak and the advertisement. It is an important part of creating an image for any artist. Most artists and groups have a font which they use regularly in various media forms in order to allow consumers to become more familiar with the brand and to increase the recognition of further advertising.


Through both my own believes and though feedback which I received from others, within the target audience, I would say that the three pieces of media not only relate together but also that they work to promote the identity of the artist; giving a positive idea of the music that audiences can expect to hear from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment